Perbadanan Pengangkutan Awam Iskandar Malaysia Sdn. Bhd
(PAIM) officially registered with SSM as a private company and is a company limited by shares.
29 June 2011
To assist the state authorities and the relevant authorities in the Iskandar Development Region in the formulation of strategies and initiatives for the implementation of a comprehensive public transport system and the improvement of urban linkages.
Subject to the provisions of any law relating to the road, to establish obtain, maintain and run inside or outside of public transport services IRDA.
To enter into any local authority or any person to secure or extend the course of any work or tasks that it is empowered to conduct and to provide for the establishment, maintenance, regulation and control of public transport services and set the fare charged in or IRDA.
MMK agreed to hold Public Transport Week 2013 (18 – 24 March 2013) is located around Iskandar Malaysia.
06 February 2013
26 March 2014
MMK agreed allocation of RM1.5 million for the PAIM in 2014.
MMK agreed projects conducted by PAIM is under the provisions of the Public Transport Infrastructure Corporation.
MMK Chief Executive agreed PAIM granted approval to change the title of the project as well as a price ceiling based on the provisions laid down in accordance with the current requirements.
MMK Board of Directors agreed to PAIM authorized to approve projects and programs that use public transport from the Office perutukan MB.
MMK does not agree to the name change PAIM PAJ.
MMK agreed the Public Transport Unit established in each local authority in each district.
MMK agreed PAIM is an intermediary body with SPAD in matters related to public transport services and IM state.
Functions of Public Transport is :-
To coordinate the provision and improvement of infrastructure and public transport services.
Meetings of the Board of Directors of PAIM suggest the best structure is incorporated under the name of the Government of Johor Public Transport Corporation (PAJ).
MMK agreed to extend the functionality of AIM and take responsibility for the role and activities of designing, implementing and regulating infrastructure and public transport services in Johor.
03 December 2014
Registration name change Pengangkutan Awam Iskandar Malaysia (PAIM) to Perbadanan Pengangkutan Awam JohorSdn. Bhd. (PAJ) in SSM.
Establishment PAJ under the Government of the visits can ensure the implementation of policies and strategies designed to strengthen public transport services in Johor.
Public transport as the preferred mode in the state of Johor by the year 2045.
i) Being a major reference agencies in terms of public transport in the state of Johor and national levels.
ii) Being the lead agency for managing and developing the public transport system in the trust in the state.
iii) Being a facilitator and coordinator of the agencies that are effective in addressing issues related to public transport.
25 June 2015
Referring UPEN (j) 9-7 / 1/33 1) 1) Establish policies and standards / guidelines for a more local nature and culture based on local demand. It covers public transport, especially buses and taxi include:
i) Operational Performance Standards
ii) Performance Standards Service
iii) Standards Branding Initiative
It includes the provision of Public Transport Master Plan Johor containing the Regional Public Transport Action Plan for each district.
2) Improve infrastructure and regulate the operation and maintenance of public transport services together with agencies, local authorities and airlines operators. It aims to strengthen the provision of infrastructure and public transport services in line with the Regional Public Transport Action Plan.
3) Play a greater role and be proactive for the preparation and performance monitoring of the quality of public transport services to the people
4) Become One-Stop Center to evaluate and monitor the development of more optimal land use and taking into account the provision of infrastructure and public transport services across the country.
5) To provide advice and consultation to all Public Transport Unit established in each local authority districts.
25 June 2015
TransJohor brand brand will be used as public transport services outside the district Iskandar Malaysia.
25 June 2015
10 Key Result Area (KRA) PAJ
1) Public Confidence: Improve people’s trust.
2) Increase trust the government to carry out the mandate given to the PAJ.
3) Operators, agencies and Non-Governmental Organisations (NGO): The acceptance and cooperation to meet success.
4) Media: Images and good cooperation
5) Financial planning is good.
6) Project management excellence.
7) Management and effective strategic alignment.
8) Effective Engagement.
9) high performance work culture.
10) effective human resources policy.
25 June 2015
3 reason why KRA is established
Share with the people about the future direction of this organization so that they achieve the vision and mission that has been set.
Ensure that all employees of the company carrying out initiatives based on the objectives to be achieved thereby making public transport as a mode of choice in Johor.
Ensure PAJ move as a structured organization and aims.
25 June 2015
Logo PAJ approval of the Minister of Johor.
13 October 2015
MMK agreed to the proposal of transfer of heavy vehicles from the Causeway to the Second Link.
(SUKJ.UPENJ.9-4 / 4 / 13Jld.22)
It is used as one of the ‘Terms of Reference’ (TOR) in Public Transport Master Plan Study Johor (PIPA)
21 October 2015
Purpose of the study PIPA
1) To be a reference point in planning public transport to the Johor State Government and relevant agencies, especially in the planning of public transport services and infrastructure.
2) To ensure a comprehensive public transport plan in line with the Johor State Public Transport Commission (SPAD), which reached 80% coverage of public transport.
3) To plan the distribution of balanced development throughout the state.
4) To identify public transport services and facilities to be provided for each region based on the current and future demands including construction schedule, cost, implementing agencies, approach and methodology of work.