We are in search of remarkable people to join us in exploring and discovering better energy solutions together. Whether you are a student, a graduate or an experienced professional, discover the impact you could make with a career at Perbadanan Pengangkutan Awam Johor (PAJ).
List of jobs and vacancies
Tasks & responsibilities
1. Designing projects and programs for public transportation in the state.
2. Coordinate and facilitate projects and infrastructure public transport.
3. Plan and addressing issues related to public transport through the provision of public transport policies.
4. Plan and coordinate studies and the provision of improved public transport infrastructure.
5. Designing and marketing brand management agency PAJ as public transport in the state of Johor.
6. Create a network of relationships with stakeholders.
2. Has the characteristics of good leadership.
3. Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in engineering / Urban planning / Transportation / Logistics recognized by the government of institutions of higher learning or overseas or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
4. Have a Master’s degree in a related field is an advantage
5. Have a minimum of five (5) to ten (10) years of experience working in the field of planning and development of Public Transportation.
6. Able to communicate well either oral or written.
7. Have own transport with a license to drive a car / motorcycle valid.
8. Responsible, trustworthy, proactive and have good interperson
Tender Is Closed
Proposed Supply Public Bus Service Free ‘Johor Muafakat Bus’ Routes In Several Areas In Johor State
(Outside Iskandar Johor)
Opening Date : 04/12/2016
Closing Date : 18/12/2016
Time : 12.00 Noon
Price : RM 500.00 / document Place : Bahagian Kaunter, Ruang Utama Pejabat,
Perbadanan Pengangkutan Awam Johor (PAJ),
No. 1-01, Jalan Sri Perkasa 2/22, Taman Tampoi Utama, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor.